2012年5月30日水曜日

PŚ̌t


pŚ̌t
   pŚ̌t  󕶂͍폜Ă\܂B  ^͍DȕgĂB  ӖEƂɑ̂ŁA܂B    I love you more than words can say.    tɂȂȂ炢DB      I'm lovin'you. It's true.    ĂA{ɁB      I think of you and I'm living out my fantasy.    ȂzA݂ĂB      Our love will last forever.    l͉̈iɁB      You're the most important person to me.    Ȃ͎ɂƂĈԑ؂ȐlB      You always make me happy.    ȂƂ鎞͂‚KB^̍K͂ȂƂ邱ƁB      Even distance cannot keep us apart.    ĂĂ͌΂ĂB^S͂‚΂ĂB      I love you deeply, and with all my heart.    ȂS̒ꂩ[Ă܂B      Please smile at me for the rest of my life.    ꂩ̎̐lɁAȂ̔΂݂B      You gave your heart to me, so I'm gonna give you mine.    ȂȂ̋CꂽA͎̋CB      I didn't know the meaning of my love and happiness until I met you.
ブドウのリード歌手は誰ですか?
Ȃɉ܂ŁAƍK̈ӖmȂB I'll save my life only for you. ȂɎ̈ĂˁB^̈͂Ȃ̂́B Love you now and forever. ꂩƂȂĂB^ïȂɁB I love you just the way you are. ̂܂܂̌NĂB Love me do. 킽āB I'm in love with you. ȂɖB Your sight, my delight. Ȃ݂̑̂̂̊сB^̊сA͂ȂB Yours forever. iɂȂ̂́B Eternally joined in love for each other. ݂ւ̈ŁAiɌ΂B Love and understanding bring joy forever. ƎvA͉i̍K炷 B Just for you. AȂ̂߂ɁB Be happy together. ɍKɂȂ낤B Only you are seen. ȂȂB Touch my heart. z͂B Ever moment with you. ǂȎȂƈꏏB No matter how much time goes by, I love you. ǂȂɎoĂNĂB I think very tenderly of you. N̂Ƃ܂ȂB I liked you the whole time. DAƁB Give us kiss? LXĂ݂ȂH All of a sudden, you seemed special. ˑRȂʂɌB I've never really liked anyone before I meet you.
マンディ·ムーアはどこからですか?
ȂɈ܂ŁAlDɂȂƂȂĂȂB I just wanted an excuse to talk to you. NƘb~B I had no idea about this side of my personality either until I met you that it. NɈ܂ł́AȎȂĒmȂB I get the feeling, the more involved I get with you. ǂǂNɈ܂čsB I'm falling in love with him, this person who keeps hurting himself to protect the people he cares about. ̐lDBDȎ҂肽āA‚Ă܂̐lB I'm really glad I met you. NėǂB^NɏoĖ{ɗǂB I was (way too) conscious of my real feelings for you. Ȃւ̑ziɁjoĂ܂B I couldn't understand why my chest felt so tight. ̂Ȃɂij؂Ȃ̂ȂB Kiss me before I rise. NOɃLXāB You are my first love and will be my last. Ȃ͎̍ŏōŌ̗lB I promise I'll make you happy. KKɂƐB Thank you for having discovered me. ‚ĂĂ肪ƂB I found you at last. You are the one of my dreams I have been searching for. ƉBȂ͎ƒT‚ÂlB Please@keep holding my hands. ǂ̎𗣂ȂŁB Only you can make me happy or cry.
アイコンを作る方法リンキン·パークのミュージックビデオ
Kɂł̂̂ȂȂB I'll stand by you all the time. Ȃ̎xɂȂ肽B Your smile is my happiness. M̏Ί炪̍KB Under Lover. l Unfortunately, I'm a bad loser. ɂ͒߂񂾁B Unless now is dream, I vow etarnal love. łȂȂAL~ɉï𐾂B Until now I have been looking for you. ܂łƃL~TĂ񂾁B Until now I didn't see why I live, but I realize at last that I live to meet you. ܂ʼn̂߂ɐĂ邩ȂBłƋCÂBL~Əo߂񂾁B Urgent situation! I fall in love with you! ً}ԁIAi^ɗႢ܂I Until you are addicted to my love, I love you. ̈ɓM܂ŁAĂB Until I die, no, even after I die, I'll love you forever. ʂ܂ŁAAłAL~iɈB Usually and forever I love you. w‚xāw‚܂łxAi^ĂB Undo a chain of love. OĂA̍B Unlike the past, I'm an adult. I can't be satisfied with only a kiss. ̂ƈāAlȂ́BLXᖞłȂB It won't change my mind.

These are our most popular posts:

English-Japanese Sentences with (英和対訳)

T160752; He must love you. T63365: きっと君が好きなんだ。 T226025; Im dead to love. T28688: 愛情を感じない。 T191525; I dont love her. T261346: 私は彼女を愛し ていない。 T153198; P. S. I love you. T278296: 追伸愛してます。 T125696; Do ... read more

I Will Always Love You Lyrics - 訳詩の世界

話し手の意思を表しています。 I love you.は現在「愛しています」ですね。今のことを言っ ています。将来はWho knows? I will love you.は強い意思を持ってこれから先も「愛し ます!」alwaysがついて「これから先もずっといつもあなたを愛します!!」 こんな答えで ... read more

I love you - 英和辞典/和英辞典

あなたを愛しているのよ」と言わんばかりに彼女は僕にウィンクした。 Thank you, Id love to have another piece of cake, said the shy young man. 「ありがとう。もう一つ ケーキをいただきます。 ... I love you with all my heart. あなたを心から愛しています。 read more

「I love you」に関連した英語例文の一覧 - Weblio英語例文検索

I love you. 愛してる。 - Tanaka Corpus. I love you! 応援しています - 場面別・シーン別 英語表現辞典. I love you! 大好きだよ! ... 君に惚れた - 斎藤和英大辞典. P. S. I love you. 追伸愛してます。 - Tanaka Corpus. I love you. 私はあなたを愛している。 read more

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿